IT governance and management strategic advisory
The informational resources: a strategic asset.
Customer satisfaction; our priority
After almost 7 years providing services to our customers , we asked them to evaluate our performance for 2013-2015. Here are the results and what makes the difference in our way to deliver consulting services.
Satisfaction related to management of consulting contracts and overall quality
· 99.3% overall satisfaction (from 96% for 2009-2010, 99% in 2011-2012). According to our customers, our strengths are:
· Understanding of needs and issues;
· Availability and flexibility of our consultants during contract execution;
· Management of the project/contract;
· Easiness to adjust plan or statement of work;
· Applicability of tools and recommendations delivered;
· Taking into account organizational & cultural context;
· Quality of deliverables;
· Quality/price ratio and respect of established budget.
Satisfaction related to expertise and competency of our consultants
· 97% overall satisfaction (93% for 2012). According to our customers, our strengths are:
· IT governance;
· Enterprise architecture, business models and framework usage;
· Programs/portfolios direction, including financial aspect;
· Management systems (ERP, CRM);
· Quick understanding of business processes and operations;
· Quality of communications;
According to our customers, CSG2—TI values are 100% respected across all activities.
Delivered services contributed to the following customer’s objectives;
· Facilitating communication and team work (Excellence);
· Alignment of IT with business orientations/strategies (Exceed expectations);
· Increase management practices maturity (Exceed expectations);
· Increase IT practices maturity (Exceed expectations);
· Optimization of human, financial, material and IT resources;